UPDATE (as of March 23, 2020):
The coronavirus pandemic has forced many businesses and organizations around the world to quickly change the way they operate over the course of just a few weeks or even days, and that certainly applies to us here at Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak. In order to comply with Governor Wolf's shutdown order of all non life-sustaining businesses, we are now operating remotely. So, while our physical offices in Williamsport and State College are closed, the firm remains open and here to serve you in your time of need, because we realize that your needs don't just stop because of a global pandemic.
All of our client appointments for the time being will be via phone or video conferencing. For those clients that already have an appointment scheduled, our office will be in touch with you about moving it to a phone or video conference or rescheduling.
We will also be offering some upcoming teleseminars, both live and recorded, that can be accessed via video or phone. The first such seminar will be on Thursday, April 2, from 1-2:30 p.m., and will be titled "What's in Your Pot 'O Gold: Trusts & Estate Planning 101. In this teleseminar, attendees will learn about the following:
Types of trusts and the process of trust funding
• The different use of Revocable and Irrevocable trusts
• How a trust can affect taxes and probate
• Planning around a disability with a Special Needs Trust
• Trusts that protect inherited IRAs
• Trusts that provide for future generations
• Documents that talk nice to each other
• The most important document everyone needs
• Planning to plan — when should you begin