The Dementia Action Plan: 7 Steps to Take in the Face of Dementia - WIlliamsport
Tuesday, July 19, 1 pm
In partnership with the Dementia Society of America®, learn about the symptoms and discover the steps you need to take NOW to protect yourself and your family.
You are invited to a relaxed discussion on the value of organizing your estate planning, especially when there is a diagnosis of Alzheimer's or a related Dementia. You're not alone on this journey! Join us and learn:
- What is Dementia and how do you know if someone has it?
- Dementia's stages, risk factors and can it be prevented?
- Can Dementia's progression be diminished?
- How Dementia care can DRAIN your life savings and what to do about it?
- What government benefits are available to pay for your care?
- What caregiving issues will you be facing?
- Are there any resources available to help avoid caregiver stress?
- Action steps to take sooner rather than later!
Hosted by: Kevin Jameson, Founder of the Dementia Society of America®, and Julie Steinbacher, Esq., CELA*
* Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation
The Dementia Society of America® and Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak are not affiliated.
Location: The Elder & Special Needs Resource Center, 401 Washington Blvd., Williamsport