Three Tips to Tailor Your Trust to Tackle Your Estate Planning Goals
Thursday, January 27, 3-4:30 p.m.
The game plan for protecting your wealth should not be left up to a Hail Mary!
Entering the red zone in your second half of life, you need a solid offensive attack that will confuse the secondary while also avoiding Uncle Sam's tax blitz. Learn how you can take your financial readiness plan in for the game-winning touchdown:
- Is your trust considered revocable or irrevocable - what's the difference?
- Who are the main "players" & what are their roles?
- Recent updates to federal tax exemptions - what you need to know!
- Why a trust offers asset protection from nursing home costs
- Ways a trust can put YOU & YOUR FAMILY in control
Hosted by: Julieanne E. Steinbacher, Esq., CELA*, and Megan Ingram-French, Esq.
Location: Virtual Event
* Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation
*Viewing instructions will be provided upon registration