Five Tricks to Beat Death & Taxes
Thursday, October 28, 10-11:30 a.m.
Learn tips for effective estate administration and how you can have your say even after you pass away!
Avoid haunting your family with unsolved mysteries. A difficult time can be made much easier when appropriate decisions are made on final distribution. Get these questions answered:
- What happens to my "stuff" if I don't have a will?
- PA inheritance & federal estate taxes – can they be avoided?
- Is there really a reading of the will at the attorney's office?
- Why should I consider pre-paid funeral arrangements?
- Does it really take two years to settle an estate?
Hosted by: Brittany O.L. Smith, Esq., CELA*, and Tammy Zilske, Long-Term Care Planner, Certified Medicaid Planner™
*Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation
Location: The Elder & Special Needs Resources Center, 401 Washington Blvd., Williamsport
* Masking and social distancing is encouraged