Digging Deeper into Dementia: 6 Tips for Caregivers & Available Care Options
Tuesday, October 20, 1-2:30 p.m.
Don't allow Alzheimer's of Dementia to devastate your family and finances!
Alzheimer's disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United State. Recognize its warning signs and how to alleviate the financial burdens caused by an Alzheimer's or Dementia diagnosis. You will learn:
- What is Dementia: its stages, risk factors and prevention tips?
- Community resources and professionals available to assist the caregiver
- How Dementia care can DRAIN your life savings and how government benefits may help cover the costs
- Ways to identify and overcome caregiver stress
- ACTION STEPS TO TAKE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!
Tricks to Beat Death & Taxes
Thursday, October 29, 10-11:30 a.m.
Learn tips for effective estate administration and how you can have your way even after you die!
Allow a difficult time for your family to be made easier and ensure that appropriate decisions are made on final distribution of your estate. Topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding the probate process: its guidelines and time frames
- How to make sure your assets are distributed in accordance to your wishes
- Rules governing PA inheritance and federal estate taxes
- The importance of naming trusted beneficiaries
- Why you should consider pre-paid funeral arrangements
- Legal documents that protect your spouse after you die