Legal Happy Hour: Life Care Planning 101 - A Trusted Voice for your Second Half of Life - State College
Tuesday, September 27, 5:30 pm
A roadmap for life designed with You and Your Family in mind!
A Life Care Plan can help you handle every healthcare curve (expected & unexpected) that life throws at you with relative ease. Topics to be discussed include:
- Three principal goals of LIfe Care Planning & who are the "go-to" resources
- How to prepare for a bad fall, stroke or serious illness
- Practical financial solutions in paying for long-term care - save thousands of $$$!
- Why access to a care coordinator is crucial during a nursing home stay
- How to protect assets without jeopardizing government benefits
- Action steps to consider if there is a dementia diagnosis or severe cognitive decline
- Ways a life care plan is customized to meet your family's goals!
Hosted by: Jenna Franks, Esq., and Kristin Daugherty, Long-Term Care Planner, Certified Medicaid Planner™
Location: Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery, 576 S. Foxpointe Dr., State College
*All attendees 21+ will receive one complimentary glass of wine! Light hors d'oeuvres will also be provided.